Reliable Framing Contractor & Framing Services Mountain View, CA
Handyman Services of Mountain View
Mountain View Framing Contractor: The principles of Handyman Services of Mountain View for Framing Contractor have been building quality homes throughout the Mountain View area for over two decades. Founded on the simple concepts of hard work, honesty, diligence and a pride of craftsmanship not often seen in today’s building industry. Looking for the best Framing Contractor in Mountain View? Contact Us. Cost of Framing Contractor? Free estimates! Call today or schedule Framing Contractor online
We provide Division 6100 labor and will completely install hardware, dry-in your building including house wrap, installation of doors, and windows.
We specialize in multi-family framing contractor and pride ourselves on our experience, expertise, and knowledge with large wood framed structures. The group has completed over 10,000 units of 5 stories, Type III construction projects.
We perform all types of rough carpentry, the majority of our work performed falls into 4 major categories: Multifamily Projects, Assisted Living Facilities, Student Housing, and Large High End Estate Homes. We can provide Framing Contractor or complete turn-key packages with lumber, structural steel, trusses and stairs. We’re affiliated with other companies to work all across the continental United States. Our team is willing to travel anywhere in the Nevada, if the project is large enough.
More than a contractor….
The company was started in the early 1990’s and has been dedicated to providing quality service to the design builders and general contractors.
- We strive to be more than just a framing contractor.
- We are your business partner.
- We know our success relies heavily on your success.
- We work with our clients to provide the quality service they need at a fair price.
- Call us today for an introduction and to start a business partnership that will help your business grow.
Companies in this industry are engaged in structural framing and sheathing of buildings. No major companies dominate the industry.
Wood-framed single-family housing, the primary source of business for framing contractors, is more prevalent in the US than in many other parts of the world. Urban density, timber availability, historical building patterns, and income levels limit residential wood framing activity.
The US framing contractor industry includes about 11,000 establishments (single-location companies or branches of multi-location companies) with combined annual revenue of about $13.5 billion.
Contractors in the industry use steel as well as wood to frame buildings. Installation of structural steel and precast concrete framing is not included in the industry, however
Demand is driven heavily by new home construction. The profitability of individual companies depends on a steady volume of contracted work, accurate work estimation, and cost controls. Large companies have advantages in working in multiple geographies and may have relationships with high-volume production homebuilders. Small companies compete based on quality service and local reputation. The industry is fragmented, and small companies are prevalent. Three-fourths of US framing contractors have fewer than five employees.
PRODUCTS, OPERATIONS & TECHNOLOGY
Major services include framing for new construction (70% of industry revenue) and remodeling and repair (30%). Single-family homes account for about half of framing contractors’ business.
Framing Contractor is one of many steps in building a house and typically represents 15-20% of the total construction cost.
We are committed to quality workmanship, on-time performance and the structural. Integrity of our product. We strive to build our projects defect free.
The foundation of these statements lies in the belief that Quality Leads and Quantity Follows. This belief is shared and followed throughout our entire organization.
Our management team represents a century of on-site construction experience. We have assembled the finest team of supervisors, field personnel, administrative personnel and carpenters in the industry. Through their efforts and teamwork, Handyman Services of Mountain View have pioneered innovations and advances in the framing industry.
As framing contractors, our scope of work typically includes everything from the construction of floors, walls, roofs, sheathing, soffits and fascias to the installation of doors, windows and stairs. We can also customize our scope to respond to the varied needs of our builder/clients. And in expanding to continually enhance our services to our clients, we have also become a leading supplier of framing building materials. Our builder/clients that purchase a pre-cut frame package from us take advantage of our expertise in material management and our product knowledge to realize cost and time efficiencies difficult to achieve on their own. This system has enabled us to construct and complete several thousand homes per year.
CALL US FOR:
- Wood Framing Contractors Mountain View
- Framing Contractor Mountain View
- Framing Contractors Near Me
- House Framing Contractors
- House Framing Contractors Near Me
- What Does A Framing Contractor Do
- Framing Contractor Cost
- Carpentry Framing Contractors
- Mountain View, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Los Altos, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Sunnyvale, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Los Altos Hills, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Palo Alto, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Cupertino, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Stanford, CA Framing Contractor near me
- East Palo Alto, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Menlo Park, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Santa Clara, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Saratoga, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Campbell, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Milpitas, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Newark, CA Framing Contractor near me
- Redwood City, CA Framing Contractor near me
- San Jose, CA Framing Contractor near me