Best Property Maintenance Services and Cost in Mountain View, CA
Handyman Services of Mountain View
Property Maintenance Service near Mountain View, CA: Are you looking for the Best Property Maintenance Service near Mountain View, CA ? Handyman Services of Mountain View, we provide flexible property maintenance scheduling for all our clients. We understand that not all timeframes work the same for certain residential and commercial properties, which is why our effective flexibility makes it easy to accommodate any of your property maintenance needs. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Property Maintenance Service around Mountain View, CA. We serve Mountain View, CA and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICE IN MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Property Maintenance Service near Mountain View, CA: When it comes to continued maintenance of your facility, we offer a wide range of services to meet the ever-changing needs of your properties. From daily maintenance to 24/7 emergency response service, we are committed to being your preferred property maintenance service provider.
We will customize all packages and programs to meet your needs, from preventative maintenance to all-inclusive packages. Once you are a Handyman Services of Mountain View client, our uniformed and professional staff are trained to know when, where and how to address the specific needs of your property, and are driven by our work order platform to make requests and obtain real-time updates.
- Uniformed & Professional Staff
- Self-Performing Services
- 24/7 Emergency Service/Response
- Customized Preventative Maintenance Programs
- All-Inclusive Packages Customized by Client or Property
- Work Order Platform to Make Requests & Obtain Real-Time Updates
we understand just how essential property maintenance services are, and we hope that you can experience our highly skilled services as well.
At Handyman Services of Mountain View, we provide flexible property maintenance scheduling for all our clients. We understand that not all timeframes work the same for certain residential and commercial properties, which is why our effective flexibility makes it easy to accommodate any of your property maintenance needs.
Property Maintenance Service near Mountain View, CA: Partnering with a property management agency like Handyman Services of Mountain View is the best way to save time as a landlord or property owner of any kind. It is very common for residential properties to work with property maintenance crews to uphold the cleanliness, productivity, and overall appearance of a property.
Services We Offer:
Some of the services that Handyman Services of Mountain View provides in property maintenance includes:
- Floor Resurfacing
- HVAC Repair
- Building Evaluation Inspection
- Water Damage Restoration
- Graffiti Removal
- Commercial Plumbing
- Electrical Services
- Office Build-Outs
- Mold Removal
- Rough & Finish Carpentry
- Painting and Drywall
- Window Glazing
- Machinery Cleaning
- Low Voltage Electrical
- Snow Plowing
Handyman Services of Mountain View’s Complete Building Maintenance Service Programs
Property maintenance refers to a service that offers routine cleaning, safety checks, and general repairs throughout one’s property. Property maintenance is typically employed in residential buildings like apartments or condominiums but can be applied to almost any physical business location. It is one of the best ways to save time and stress as a business owner or landlord and ensures that your property maintains a high level of cleanliness and professionalism at all times. Property maintenance services typically range from cleaning and disinfection services to damage repair and plumbing.
Why Consider Handyman Services of Mountain View as your Property Maintenance Partner?
Qualified Team of Service Professionals
From offices, to schools, to banks, to commercial facilities, we’ve seen it all – which means our highly skilled team is ready to tackle any new job that comes in its path. Additionally, all our team members have undergone extensive training and education regarding all processes, products, and methods needed to provide our customers with the best possible experience, without sacrificing effectiveness and integrity.
Trustworthy Personal & Security Procedures
At Handyman Services of Mountain View, all members of our crew are licensed, bonded, and insured. They are also background checked for additional security purposes, and routinely checked upon. At Handyman Services of Mountain View, we don’t have employees, we have a team. And for nearly years, we have been operating as one. The relationship we have with our crew is one of unmatched security and loyal trust, and we are ready to provide you and your property with that same level of high security
Highest Standards in the Industry
Property Maintenance is a service unlike any other because of its complexity. There are a myriad of obstacles that could arise in any property, and with the history of technique that Handyman Services of Mountain View provides, we are ready to tackle each one head on. Unlike our competitors, we don’t just get the job done. We don’t stop until we are proud, which means going the extra mile to ensure that everything is executed to the highest standard possible.
History of Performance & Excellence
We would love to tell you how great our services are, but it would be meaningless if we didn’t have the experience and testimonials to back us up. Our unmatched reputation is one to be proud of, evident by our returning customers and their satisfaction. And we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. With every new partnership comes a new opportunity to elevate our level of skill, and a new opportunity to support Mountain View, CA businesses.
Property Maintenance Service near Mountain View, CA: We specialize in property improvements and handyman repairs for residential and commercial clients throughout Mountain View, CA and the surrounding suburbs. Our qualified team provides high quality work with reliable customer service. We offer free estimates and highly competitive pricing that is one of the best values in the business.
The maintenance division of Advanced Maintenance and Handyman Services of Mountain View Solutions was originally created to provide maintenance support for properties serviced by Advanced. Our full-service maintenance team has now expanded and expertly handles a wide variety of services.
- Drywall and plaster
- Tile installation and repair
- Concrete and tuck pointing
- Hardwood flooring installation and repair
- Deck sanding / staining
- Bathroom, kitchen, and basement remodeling
- Window and door installation and repair
- Roof maintenance and repair
- Debris removal
- Pressure cleaning, and
- General handyman services
We also offer many other services not listed above. We would be happy to talk with you about how we can help address your property maintenance needs.
With our extensive knowledge in property maintenance services and building Maintenance in Mountain View, CA, we help keep buildings running in top shape. Some of our general Mountain View, CA property maintenance services include:
- Exterior areas. Our building maintenance Mountain View, CA team checks and maintains property drainage and grading to prevent water buildup. We keep sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas free of hazards. We make sure all ventilation areas are cleaned and working properly.
- Exterior structures. Our Mountain View, CA property maintenance services also cover exterior structures, such as protective coatings and finishes, structural members, foundation walls, handrails on stairways, and the integrity of all doors and windows.
- Our Mountain View, CA building maintenance crew makes sure all the interior structural members are secure, stairways and walkways are clear and have handrails where needed, and all doors and emergency exits are working properly and clearly accessible.
- Fixtures and lighting. Our Mountain View, CA building maintenance services include repairs on fixtures and equipment, replacing light bulbs and repairing broken fixtures, ensuring adequate ventilation and climate control, and keeping all of the kitchen and bathroom appliances running well.
10 Tips For Dealing With Property Maintenance
- Establish Roles Early
The lease is one of the more important parts of your maintenance duties. Before your tenants move in, establish their responsibilities right away. Usually your tenant is responsible for light upkeep and minor maintenance. As a landlord, you’re responsible for the bigger jobs like fixing the plumbing and electrical systems. You also take care of normal wear and tear, as well as prepping the property for the next tenants. Always tell your tenants how they can reach you and in what time frame they can expect you to reply to their call. Open lines of communications are the best way to prevent problems from coming up down the line. Good communication can also make disagreements less heated.
- Set a Minimum Condition For Your Property
Before your tenant moves into your property, make sure that you document the condition of the apartment or house. Use a move-in/move out checklist and use your phone to take pictures and videos so that you don’t miss anything. This prevents disputes from happening, plus you’ll have proof should you need to withhold part or the whole security deposit for damages beyond normal wear and tear. While you should expect scratches on the floor and dings on the wall, holes in the wall, broken windows or dirty carpets are more than normal wear and tear and are a reason to deduct from a tenant’s security deposit. When your tenant moves in, let them know what condition you expect the property to be in when they leave.
- Create a Preventative Maintenance Schedule
By creating a preventative maintenance schedule, you can catch problems before they become costly for you and your tenants. Put a clause into the lease that states that your tenants are required to tell you about problems as they occur or face a fine. You should also examine the property every few months to look at all areas of the home. Nothing in your property will last forever, so plan ahead to fix the items when needed. For example, buy a new refrigerator when you see a good sale.
- Landscaping Should Be Simple
Don’t make any changes to your property to your land that you don’t have to. All you have to do is keep the landscaping simple enough so that your property looks presentable. By doing this, you won’t have to create more work for yourself or your tenants. If your tenants have a green thumb, let them purchase a planter box for the property.
- Standardize Everything
By standardizing paint, hardware, flooring and appliances, keeping everything across the board the same can save you a lot of headaches. Use the same paint in all of your properties. This keeps you from having to remember which apartment has which color paint.
- Document Everything
Property management is a business, so projects and repairs may be tax deductible. Make sure that you save all of your receipts and keep track of all the time you spend on projects.
- Make It Feel Like Home
Every time a new tenant moves in, they should move into a freshly painted, clean home. Get your carpets professionally cleaned and the walls painted. This lets you become a great landlord.
- Try to Automate Whenever You Can
Even the best landlords can forget to change the batteries in their tenant’s smoke alarm. Choose items that have long battery lives, that turn on automatically, or are tamper resistant. Try motion light outside of the property, solar lights that illuminate the pathway, or programmable thermostats. While these things could cost more at the outset, it is more than worth it to keep your property safe and livable.
- Call in the Pros (When Needed)
Unless you’re a talented handyman, you will need to call in the professionals once in a while. Meanwhile, you should know where the property’s electrical panel and water and gas shut-offs are so that you can be prepared in case of an emergency. In some states, electrical, plumbing and HVAC work needs to be done by professionals. Consult your local building authority to ensure that you’re following the guidelines correctly.
- Save For That Rainy Day
One day, something will need to be fixed. Have a rainy day fund that you can use for maintenance and repairs for your property. Your tenant shouldn’t have to wait until your next payday to get a new refrigerator or stove. You might even have to find your tenant temporary lodgings or fix the property before a claim goes through. You need to expect the unexpected.
Property maintenance costs
Homeowners in the Mountain View, CA spend 1–4% of their property’s value per year on home maintenance and repairs.
Average monthly charges for taxes, utilities, insurance and other miscellaneous costs are $600 in California, $520 in Florida, $560 in Mountain View, CA and $700. For instance, it will cost $13,000 per month to maintain a flat in a Manhattan housing cooperative valued at $13M while in Florida, charges for a two-bedroom house are approximately $500 per month.
Homeowners in the USA spend 1–4% of their property’s value per year on home maintenance and repairs.
Average monthly charges for taxes, utilities, insurance and other miscellaneous costs are $600 in, $520 in, $560 in Mountain View, CA and $700. For instance, it will cost $13,000 per month to maintain a flat in a Mountain View, CA housing cooperative valued at $13M while in Florida, charges for a two-bedroom house are approximately $500 per month.
Capital gains tax cap rose from 15% to 20% in 2013 while estate and gift taxes went up from 35% to 40%.
Maximum insurance charges are $1,000 per year. Homeowners can obtain insurance covering natural disasters for 1–5% of the property value per year depending on the nature of the risk, i.e. flooding or tornado exposure. Fire coverage costs $350 per year and insurance on utilities, electric fittings and air-conditioning amounts to $325.
The average Mountain View, CA household spends $125 per month ($1,500 per year) on furniture, home appliances and other household goods. Repairs can cost up to $2,000 per year and cleaning services $75–175 per month. Pest control may range from $250 to $1,200.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Property Maintenance Service near Mountain View, CA: Property managers have many responsibilities to track from day to day — from ensuring that their renters are satisfied and motivated to renew their leases, to tracking accounts payable and receivable, to keeping track of changes to building codes. Property maintenance is an especially pressing concern since it can have a direct impact on renter happiness, property values, and regulatory compliance.
What Do Property Maintenance Services Include?
There are many different services that can fall under the description of property maintenance services. A short list of the property maintenance services that can be ordered through Home On Demand include:
- Plumbing services
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services
- Electrical repairs/upgrades
- Handyman services
- Smart Home device installation/setup
- Property renovation services
- Code violation remediation.
Using these services can help a property manager get more out of their rental properties and prevent potential future headaches.
How Do I Keep Vendors from Canceling Jobs?
When putting in an order for property maintenance services, it is often assumed that the vendor will complete the job without a problem. However, this isn’t always the case. There are times when a vendor will cancel a job—sometimes without providing an explanation.
There are a few potential reasons why a vendor might cancel a job:
- The Vendor Doesn’t Have the Right Tools/Qualifications/Materials for the Job. In many cases, a vendor may accept a job, only to discover later that they lack something critical to get the job done correctly—whether that’s a type of tool, materials, or skillset/license needed for the task. This is regrettable but avoidable. The trick to preventing cancellations for this reason is to make sure the vendor is given as good a description of the work needed before they accept the job. This way, they can accept or refuse the job upfront without wasting time.
- The Scope of the Work is Well Beyond the Budget. In some cases, the cost estimate provided before starting work may not account for everything that’s needed to complete the job. This can be because of the initial assessment missing critical details, or because of unforeseeable complications in the property maintenance job. So, the vendor may cancel the job or try to renegotiate the rate.
- The Vendor is Overcommitted. It’s rare, but sometimes a vendor might accidentally take on more work than they can reasonably handle. In most cases, they will not cancel the job outright, but will instead try to reschedule the maintenance work.
How Do I Coordinate Schedules with Residents?
Property maintenance services can be an inconvenience for renters especially when the plumber has to turn the water off to fix the problem. Coordinating property maintenance service schedules with residents can help make them seem less disruptive and inconvenient for renters. However, this can be difficult.
One of the simplest ways to coordinate with residents is to reach out to them via phone, text, or email a week or two before you want to schedule property maintenance services. This gives the renter time to prepare beforehand and clear their schedule or arrange to be out of the unit as necessary.
Can I Get Ahead of Maintenance Before it Becomes a Problem?
The best way to get ahead of maintenance issues before they become problems is to have the rental property you manage inspected regularly for potential issues and to apply preventative maintenance based on the inspector’s recommendations.
How often should these inspections occur? The answer varies. But, many property managers conduct an inspection at least once a year if only to ensure tenants aren’t violating their lease terms. The frequency of these inspections may be dictated by how often a property suffers issues if one of the rental properties you manage gets near-constant property maintenance requests, then there may be an issue with it that requires closer inspection sooner rather than later.
CALL FOR US:
- Property Maintenance Near Mountain View, CA
- Types Of Property Maintenance
- Residential Property Maintenance Services
- Property Maintenance Services List
- Property Maintenance Meaning
- Property Maintenance
- Property Maintenance Definition
- Property Maintenance Checklist Mountain View, CA
- Property Maintenance Company
- Building Maintenance Cost Calculator
- Average Annual House Maintenance Costs
- What Is The Average Monthly Home Maintenance Cost
- Maintenance Cost Formula
- Maintenance Cost Example
- Old House Maintenance Costs
- Average Property Maintenance Costs
- Repair And Maintenance Expenses List Mountain View, CA
- Mountain View, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Los Altos, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Sunnyvale, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Los Altos Hills, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Palo Alto, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Cupertino, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Stanford, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- East Palo Alto, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Menlo Park, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Santa Clara, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Saratoga, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Campbell, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Milpitas, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Newark, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- Redwood City, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me
- San Jose, CA Property Maintenance Services Near Me